Rainy Spring Means Spider Problems In Totowa NJ
A rainy spring means we may be in for a bad spider season this summer. Different seasons and changes in weather means different pests each season. We have been having a rainy spring season in northern NJ. Damp, humid moist conditions call for an outbreak of spiders. Will you be prepared when this situation arrives? Although we can’t control the weather, we can control the environment around and inside our house or place of business. For over 20 years I have been making suggestions and providing spider extermination to families homes, and businesses to make there environment a better living place.
What Can The Homeowner Do?
- Don’t overcrowd your bedding with tons of shrubs.
- Leave at least a 2 foot clearance from shrubs to your foundation.
- Stone is preferred over wood mulches.
- Try to eliminate excessive clutter next to the foundation. Such as garbage cans, and wood piles.
- If your basement or crawl space is damp, run a dehumidifier.
- Try to have your home or business exterminated a couple times per year by a professional pest company.
What Mrs.Bzzz Pest Can Offer You
Upon our initial service we determine spider nesting sites in and around the house. A chemical barrier is applied around the foundation and perimeter of the exterior of the home. Focusing on window and door frames. Paying particular attention to shrubs and bushes. On the interior of the home we service crack and crevice all of the baseboards. Other gaps around moldings and wood trim are treated as well. Basement and crawl space sill plates are prime focal points. Mrs. Bzzz Pest & Termite Solutions has been providing local pest control to the Totowa community and surrounding areas for 20 years! Call us today for a phone quote!